Monday, December 1, 2008

It's A Small World After all... at Capricciosa

Its my 2nd time in Capricciosa, this time I'm with Dad and my brother, Jerwin. I ordered what Achie Jen, Cathy and I ordered during my first visit since I want Dad to try how delicious this Italian restaurant is minus the pizza. Minus the pizza? I know you are going to ask why... mainly because Dad wants to order something else... instead of the pizza, we ordered the very delicious, juicy and tender Roasted Chicken w/ Rosemary and the very very delicious Tuna and Calamari Salad.

The chicken is roasted to perfection as the juices and the flavours are still intact. When one slices the chicken, you can actually see the juice leaking out of its meat and the aroma of rosemary. Truly a mouth-watering experience. The salad on the other hand is equally delicious as its lettuce are fresh and crunchy with tuna and calamari. The dressing is the tuna itself as well. It is unique and remarkable.

Now, you are again wondering why I am saying its a small world after all? Because the owner of this restaurant is not only the wedding dress maker of Achie Jen but also the "barkada" of my brother in Xavier School. It's really a small world isn't it? Well, this time we were given an on the house pumpkin pie. Where else can you see and buy a pumpkin pie? Well, you can find it here in Capricciosa. Upon tasting this pie, I must admit, it is very foreign to my tastebuds. Pumpkin pies are famous in the United States and Europe but never in the Philippines but nonetheless no matter how foreign it is, it is still baked deliciously and tasty.

No comments: