Saturday, June 27, 2009

My New Macbook Pro (MB990)

Today, I get a chance to toy around my new purchase, it is the new Apple MacBook Pro (MB990). I have been wishing to get an apple for myself for quite some time now, luckily, this time I was able to purchase my very first Mac. I grew tired of Windows and PC since those were my companions for the longest time. I said to myself, I needed a change, a new outlook and truly the Mac is an alternate choice. This was also my first major purchase that costs over Php 65,000.00. It is really worth it.

Opening the box is already exciting for me as I can't wait to get a hold of my new MacBook Pro. I downloaded softwares and programs that would buff up my Mac. I spent the whole day toying with my new best friend. And now, I am blogging using my brand new MacBook Pro... yay!!!

MacBook Pro 13" MB990

• 13.3-inch widescreen LED-backlit 1280 x 800 glossy display
2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with 3MB shared L2 cache
• 1066 MHz front-side bus
• 2GB 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, expandable to 8GB
• NVIDIA GeForce 9400M integrated graphics
• 160GB serial ATA hard drive running at 5400 rpm
• a slot-load 8X SuperDrive® with double-layer support
• Mini DisplayPort for video output
• built-in AirPort Extreme® 802.11n wireless networking and Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
• Gigabit Ethernet port
• built-in iSight® video camera
• two USB 2.0 ports
one FireWire 800 port
SD card slot
• one audio line in/out port, supporting both optical digital and analog
• glass Multi-Touch trackpad and illuminated keyboard
• built-in, 58WHr lithium polymer battery
• 60 Watt MagSafe® Power Adapter

No comments: