Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Resigned at MSI-ECS

I officially tendered my resignation at MSI-ECS (Phils.) Inc. as Product Officer of Ozaki effective August 07, 2009. It has been a fruitful year for me working in this IT distribution company. MSI-ECS gave me a good break in the IT industry, considering I don't have any experience, I was given a good position as the Product Officer of Targus and later on shifted to the Product Officer of Ozaki. My total length of stay in this company is 1 year and 4 months. I am now serving my 30 days after resignation period for proper turn-over. Thank you Mr. Jimmy Go for believing in me!

Thanks for the dealers who supported me, particularly Power Mac Center (Kath, Trish, Jackie, Sir Lawrence and Ms. Leslie), PC Express (Benjie, Sir Randy, Sir Oli), Octagon (Ms. Arlene), Silicon Valley (Ms. Tina), Infoworx (The Mafias: Sir Ferwin, Sir Mike, Sir Jake, Ms. Gena), TCA (Ms. Heidi), Complink (Sir Jerry, Ms. Monette, Dahlia), iStudio (Ms. Eva, Ms. Jen), Qualicentral (Ms. Minnie, Ms. Grace), Automatic Centre (Ms. Twila), Microstation (Sir Terence, Gen), Brilliant Technologies (Ms. Ailyn), Acenet North EDSA

I would also like to thank the people and friends that I met inside MSI-ECS, thanks for the strength and the determination. Thank you for the trust, the compassion, the loyalty and most of all thanks for staying true to me. Aileen, Badeth, Nhery, Carlo, Ronald, Ethel, Che, Luv, Cathy, Mommy Tim, Angel, Maricel, Fanny, Mace, Donna, Paul, Meg, Issa, Irene, James, OJ, Glenn, Hanna, Janice, KC, Faith, Jayson, Beth, RJ, Francis, Michelle, Jho, Peng, Yoj, Jay, Bong, Gianne, Rain, Derick, Arvin, King, May, Jenny (2), Ms. Lea, Ms. Leah, Ms. Wendy... To anyone I forgot to mention, I'm sorry, there are a lot of you who touched my heart one way or the other and I totally thank you for that. I don't want to say goodbye but See you soon guys!

To all those who have wronged me, to those who created folds in my life in MSI-ECS. I also would want to thank you because without you, life will be boring for me inside. You know who you are! I am not saying I forgive, but Thank you! I bid you farewell and goodbye. I can only think of 2 major ones (you know who you are).

I am leaving MSI-ECS with a clear conscience as I enter into another chapter and challenge in my life. To a company where I know I will be able to grow more and will be able to appreciate more of my capabilities and strengths.

No comments: