Friday, August 7, 2009

Thank you MSI-ECS

I would like to extend my sincerest appreciation to Mr. Jimmy Go for trusting me with the business of Targus and Ozaki. Most of all, I would like to thank the people who supported me and who appreciated my efforts as well as those who value my worth in MSI-ECS. Thanks to Nery and Mhy D. for initiating the wonderful powerpoint presentation gift to me. It made me teary-eyed. I never expect your group (GBO's with Aileen and Badeth) will be the one who will send me such a wonderful going-away present. I truly appreciate it. Mommy Tim, Ms. Jenny Bondoc, Ms. Fanny Lim, Marife and Rene, for a wonderful lunch treat at Sizzling Pepper Steak. To Ms Jackie, Trish and Kath of Power Mac Center for always giving me strength and hope. To Benjie of PC Express, your status message: yo! yo! yo! Bon Voyage is very much appreciated. For Aileen, Badeth, Nery, Ronald, Gianne and Louie, for the final lunch despedida together in Crisgard... I will surely miss Crisgard and you guys. Carlo, for the talks and the long letter. And for the rest, seriously, I am speechless, for the hugs and the kisses I received on my last day. Ms. Peng, for the strong words of encouragement that you gave me..... THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

This day marks my final day in my 1 yr. and 4 mos. (started in April '08 to August '09) stay in this company. I felt both happy and sad; happy because I will be able to explore more of my capabilities and strengths in the new company that I will be joining, sad because I will be leaving behind all the people I love and treasure in the company. But as I have said to those people who indeed made a mark in my heart (you know who you are): "I left MSI-ECS only as an officemate but I will never leave as a friend!" I will be just around the corner, you know my personal number, YM and Facebook account hehehe, the IT industry revolves in such a small world and definitely we will meet again. But I will surely miss you guys! It will surely feel different when I wake up on Monday and will start my day not with MSI-ECS anymore.

To the 2 obvious people who have wronged me; Vince and Andrea, as well as the others (again, you know who you are), I know you guys are happy because I am no longer in MSI-ECS. But equally, I will never forget all the things that you did to me. That made me stronger, that gave me the courage to look for a better job outside, that removed me from my comfort zone. You did me a favor. Thank you! No worries, when I have time, I will write an entry for the two of you separately.

Goodbye MSI-ECS, you've been my humble 2nd home for the past 1 year and 4 mos. Thank you very much for everything. I wish you success and more power! Till we meet again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Winners take time to relish their work, knowing that scaling the mountain is what makes the view from the top so exhilarating.

Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself

Life is made up of years that mean nothing and moments that mean it all

Every new day is another chance to change your life

There are no mistakes in life, only lessons.

The greatest risk in life is not taking one.

Goodluck Jonas!

jonas321 said...

wow.... thanks a lot.. that is very very inspiring.. i appreciate it a lot and thanks for being a loyal blog visitor.. hugzzzzzzzzz