Monday, January 11, 2010

Zara on Sale Now!!!

I received an sms from my phone that Zara is on sale starting Jan 07 to Jan 31, 2010. I am quite excited as Jan 07 was my day-off. Mom and I was scheduled for a haircut at Beautybrick Salon in Jupiter and we decided to drop by at Zara in PowerPlant Rockwell. I looked around not really in the mood to spend another thousands since its after Christmas, the spending season haha. Luckily, I didn't find anything to my liking... whew!!!

UNTIL....

Aileen, Achie Mitch, Mark and I went to SM Mall of Asia last Saturday, Jan. 09, 2010 to watch Avatar in IMAX Theater (The movie is greater than great by the way!!) I dropped by Zara again and have a 2nd look, again not in the mood to spend, I just went around and looked for some new clothes. Bingo!!! I saw the jacket I've been wanting to buy for the longest time now and its on SALE!!! From Php 5,750.00 it went down to Php 3,950.00 , around 30% off already. I checked my size and there it is, an M. I quickly tried it on and it fits me perfectly. I couldn't put it down. The next thing I knew I was paying it on the counter already. There goes my 3,950 but I acquired a very beautiful jacket. Talk about not in the mood to spend.... hahaha!!

Pics of the Jacket:

No comments: