Monday, May 25, 2009

The Sniper (Edison Chen - 陳冠希)

Edison Koon-Hei Chen (陳冠希) is a Hong Kong-based Canadian Chinese film actor, rapper, Cantopop singer, model, record producer, fashion designer, and a pop icon. Chen is also the founder of CLOT Inc., and the CEO of Clot Media Division Limited. His native language is English, and he speaks a little Cantonese, Mandarin, and Japanese, which allows him to be a part of multiple entertainment industries around the world. - From Wikipedia

Edison Chen is one of my idols in Hong Kong's entertainment industry, not only is he good and artistic he is very innovative in his ideas when it comes to singing, acting and in fashion as well. However, there was a sex scandal that rocked his career and made an announcement to take an indefinite leave from the entertainment industry in Hong Kong. It saddened a lot of people, guys that consider Edison an idol and a role model and girls that goes crazy in-love over him.

As mom and I were surfing the web, particularly in http://www.yesasia.com/, to my surprise, he has a new DVD coming out this coming May 27, 2009. This new DVD is entitled "The Sniper". He is one of the main cast in this movie. I am hoping this is comeback. I can't wait to get hold of a copy of the new DVD.

2 comments:

Leonard said...

So u like edison chen, too.

I liked him before. Until now.

But the movie Sniper was long before shown in Hong Kong. I guess the dvd just came out now.

Nice blog you have... Cool.

jonas321 said...

Leonard,

Yah Edison Chen is my idol ever since. I like the way he creates his music, his acting is as fluid and as natural as it can be.

I really hope this is his come back in the entertainment industry in Hong Kong.

Thanks for appreciating the blog. Come back for more updates.