Sunday, October 19, 2008

iPod 6th Generation

Just want to share to you what I recently bought for myself, it is the 6th generation iPod Classic. the iPod Classic now comes in 120gb only. The exterior design looks exactly like the 5th generation that has 80gb, 120gb and 160gb sizes but the software of this new generation is different. It has now a "genius" feature.

The genius feature in this new generation is, according to the website of Apple, I quote: "Say you’re listening to a song you really like and want to hear other tracks that go great with it. With a few clicks, the new Genius feature finds the songs in your library that go great together and makes a Genius playlist for you. You can listen to the playlist right away, save it for later, or even refresh it and give it another go. Count on Genius to create a mix you wouldn’t have thought of yourself."

It has games as well. You can play any games that you want as long as it is fit in the software of the new iPod Classic.

This is my very first iPod. I bought this as a gift for myself. Because I surpassed the 6mos. probationary period and I was made regular by my boss already. I was also promoted to a Product Manager position as well. Handling both Targus Carrying Cases and Accessories as well as a new product, Ozaki speakers. I believe this is a good reward for myself. I own a Creative Zen Vision M before. I bought this at Singapore. It is still in good condition and it is still working really well... any takers? hehehehehe selling it for... hmmmm.... Php5,000?
For more information about the new 6th Generation Apple iPod Classic, please visit: http://www.apple.com/ipodclassic/

No comments: