Saturday, October 25, 2008

Philips In-Ear SHE9700 Headphones

What is a good MP3 player without a good headphone? After scouting and searching in the retail shops as well as researching and surfing on the net, I finally made a decision. It is a Philips SHE9700 In-Ear Headphone that would be best for my new 6th generation iPod.

I'm a big fan of Philips headphones. I used to own a Philips SHE9500 In-Ear Headphone with my Creative Zen Vision:M before. But with the new iPod, I said to myself, I should have a new headphone as well. Instead of buying another SHE9500, I bought the SHE9700 instead. Spent Php 1,600.00 at Microstation - Virramall today for this one.

The newest models of Philips, which are SHE9800 and SHE9850 is too much for me, costs Php 3999.00 and Php 4899.00 respectively. I will not spend that huge amount of money for a headphone. NO way!

When I reach home, I quickly detached the packaging and tried what this SHE9700 offers, to my surprise, it surpassed my expectations. The sound quality is great, the words and instruments are clear and crisp. What is really fascinating with this new headphone is that it's bass is superb. You can actually feel and hear the "thump" of the bass on this headphones. A must have for every MP3 lover. Affordable and offers the best value for money. Head to your nearest audio store and get yourself one, remember it is the Philips SHE9700 In-Ear Headphones.

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Jonas!! Meron dito mga headphones by Sony 50% off. LOL! Okay rin yung ganyan na headphones. pero hindi ba weird? Parang may invader ng tenga mo! Have u tried those big ones, that goes over your head? maganda ah. I have the cheapest one. Sony MDR-XD100. I got it for $10USD.

jonas321 said...

Hey there Ryan, thanks for commenting. Anyways, I have always been a fan of Philips headphones. It isn't as expensive as Bose but it delivers the perfect bass and clarity of sound that I am looking for. Anyways, the ones the goes over the head is a good alternative but sometimes when I am lying in bed and listening, it kinda interfere with the relaxation hahahahaha! THanks for the information though, I appreciate it much!