Friday, October 31, 2008

San Miguel Premium

It is Halloween today, I am not in the mood to party in the clubs in Fort Taguig instead I headed to Cafe Ysabel with mom and Auntie Vibian for relaxing bottle of beer after a long day's work in the office. Month-ends in MSI-ECS is a killer I am telling you. At first I ordered a bottle of San Mig Light but then I remembered that there is a new beer that San Miguel Brewery recently launched. It is called, San Miguel Premium. It is made of All-Malt beer. They serve the beer with an expensive looking glass to compliment the feel that you are in fact drinking a premium quality beer from the brewery of San Miguel. This truly gives you a feel of drinking the best!

San Miguel Premium is priced higher than its other counterparts such as San Miguel Dry, San Miguel Pale Pilsen and San Miguel Light. I believe its price is thrice as much as compared to the other San Miguel's.