Friday, October 3, 2008

Peri Peri Roasting at Promenade

We decided to have a change for our dinner this time. It is hard brainstorming with one another where we will eat and what cuisine appeals to our palettes. At first, we decided that we will dine in Cibo since they have many antipasta dishes already. Me myself, I don't mind since I am a pasta lover.

While walking at the corridor of The Promenade, dad spotted Peri Peri Chicken. We were hesitant at first but then we gave in and allowed Dad to pick the restaurant this time. At first, I am awed already since they remodelled their restaurant. The last time looked very fast foodish type but right now it looks more classy. I ordered the Peri Peri Chicken with a side order of toasted tortilla. I wasn't really expecting but when I first tasted the chicken, woah amazing. It tastes really really delicious. It is spit-fire grilled the portuguese way. Yummmmmmmmmm!

I tell you, its worth trying! It is located at the ground floor of The Promenade in Greenhills, See yah there!!!

No comments: