Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mickey's Delicatessen



I received my first incentive from MSI-ECS, the company that I am working for, last Friday and I treated mom and my brother for a good sumpteous dinner. The restaurant they picked was MICKEY'S DELICATESSEN. It is a German delicatessen that is way better than Santis, at least in my own opinion. Their food is great, the price is quite on the high side but it gives you your value for money feel. They serve the best pork sausages that is wood-fire grilled. Talk about delicious. The ambience of the place is perfectly German as well. They even serve imported beers not only from China, Australia and the United States but also from Germany herself and Holland. Their pizza is not circular and their pizza dough is ciabatta, hmmm....!

One thing that fascinates me with this restaurant is not only do they serve delicious dishes but it is a German delicatessen. How often do you see a German restaurant here in Manila? We have lots of chinese, japanese, korean, steak houses, fusion cuisine, spanish, italian.. name it Manila has it but imagine a German Delicatessen..... WOW!!

MICKEY'S DELICATESSEN is located along Jupiter St. in the city of Makati.

No comments: