Saturday, April 11, 2009

The Jonas' Chronicles goes International AGAIN! - China's S.A.R.

Dearest Readers,

Hello once again! I know it is barely a month since I came back and posted entries entitled "The Jonas' Chronicles goes International - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I really hope you guys enjoyed the detailed tour of Kuala Lumpur as you journeyed by reading my posts. But before anything else, I would like to inform you guys that here I am again entitling my entries The Jonas' Chronicles goes International - China's SAR. SAR is short for Special Administrative Region of China, there are 2 of them under the "One Country, Two Systems" specifically Hong Kong and Macau. Meaning that Hong Kong and Macau still has complete autonomy from the mainland in a specific time after the handover. Hong Kong was handed over 1997 and Macau in 1999.

Macau -
I will give you a detailed tour and history of St. Paul Ruins, tour you to the magnificent The Venetian Hotel & the Grand Canal Shoppes as well as the suites. We stayed one night in The Venetian to really experience how grand it is.

Hong Kong -
Visited this awesome place for 16 times already since 1989. I won't talk about much about Hong Kong since it is everyones destination. My entry will be focused on Hong Kong Disneyland. The Cantonese cuisine which is the most delicious Chinese cuisine ever.

Sit back and relax as I begin the journey one "One Country, Two Systems!"



No comments: