Friday, April 24, 2009

Xavier Alumni Visa Card

The Alumni Association of Xavier School (AAXS) recently released their new Xavier Alumni Visa card in joint venture with Banco de Oro Universal Bank (BDO). The changed the over-all design of the card. I received mine last week, a new mail from BDO came with my new card. This automatically replaced the old BDO card and was automatically activated last April 17, 2009. They also changed the card number this time. I noticed also that my credit limit has increased both for the Dollar and the Peso Account. Thank you BDO and AAXS!

As I hold the new card with the Xavier logo on it, I begin to reminsce the days when I was still studying in Xavier. It made me smile as I journeyed back in time. Those were one of my happiest days of my life. Truly, Xavier moulded me into a whollistic individual. Not only are we good in Academics but we are also great in intrapersonal relations, extra-curricular activities and sports. That is what a true Xavier education is all about as we live up to our motto "Man for Others!"

I use this new credit card with pride and dignity. It gave me a smile when one of the cashiers in one of the establishments said, I quote: "Wow! Xavier School is in fact one heck of an institution, imagine, they even released a Xavier Visa card for their Alumni" This is one thing that makes me proud of being a Xaverian, we are acknowledged in anywhere we go. This is our symbol. So to all my fellow Xaverians....remember... "LUCEAT LUX!"

1 comment:

BrainiaxMD said...

Buti ka pa may good memories to look back upon. Ako hanggang Stallion pride lang eh..