Thursday, January 8, 2009

Baked Potatoes of Oliver's

Baked potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes. It is tasty, delicious, mouth-watering and I consider this less fattening compared to French Fries or Mashed Potatoes. Oliver's Super Sandwich serves delicious baked potatoes and it goes really well with your sandwich. Among the four choices, I have tasted the bacon mushroom melt and the herbed cream cheese. The Bacon Mushroom melt is the usual pick and favorite, the herbed cream cheese on the other hand is the least. Why? Because during the holiday season, all of the 4 variants of their baked potatoes were already out of stock, since I am craving for a baked potato, I ended up ordering this one instead. To my surprise, this tastes really really delicious and the herbed cream cheese baked potato tops the list of baked potatoes, at least in my own opinion!

Oliver's Sandwich can be found at the Bonifacio High Street and other branches nationwide.

No comments: