Monday, February 16, 2009

The Pancake House

Fluffy, creamy, tasty, soft, warm, sweet are few of the adjectives that can describe a pancake served on a plate with a creamy buttermilk on the side and a syrup that is heavy but not irritatingly sweet.

Crunchy, saucy, fresh, salty, juicy again are few of the adjectives that can describe a taco served on a plate with a paper stand to hold it upright.

Yes, this is Pancake House. Pancake House has numerous branches around the Metro and their menu offers quite a wide array of delicious meals from chicken to steak to rice meals and etc. Everytime I visit Pancake House and look at its menu, I always say to myself, I will try this and that on my next visit but for now I will just order a 3 pc. Classic Pancake and a Taco. I've been in and our of Pancake House a lot of times already and I still end up ordering the 3 pc. Classic Pancake and Taco without even trying out their other offers and selections. To me, their Classic Pancake and Taco are a must and when I eat more, I will get so stuffed already. This is the reason why Pancake House to me is Classic Pancakes and Taco Restaurant. Isn't it evident that I love this place? Try it out but never miss the taco and the classic pancakes, trust me, its so worth it!

2 comments:

chocowafer said...

i love pancake house! have you tried their filipino rice meals? the corned beef (w/ scrambled egg and rice) is *whoa*. lol.

jonas321 said...

hahaha, true that! I love their tocino rice meal instead. Once I ordered a taco, a tocino rice meal and pancakes. It stuffed me up! whewwwww! Talk about gluttony!