Sunday, February 8, 2009

Xavier School Fair '09 (Be Scorched!)

Brings back the old memories. As I drive home from work one day I pass by Xavier School for a reroute and I noticed an advertisement posted there. To my surprise, it is already February and this is the month wherein my alma matter hosted its annual school fair. As I drive, memories came flashing back and I ended up having a huge smile on my face. Xavier's fair is always one of the coolest, you go here to see and be seen, meet pretty girls from ICA, Poveda and Assumption. Fight yourself with the people who tries to catch you either for their Jail Booth, Marriage Booth, Flush Booth. Flush booth is the one that I hated the most since you will be asked to sit on a toilet bowl and someone will pour a bucket of water with powder on you. Sounds great huh?

I noticed another poster also, this is the Variety Show Poster. I was once part of the Variety Show Committee, it was a tough job but it was fulfilling. You get backstage passes and you will be able to meet and talk to the bands and artists that will be performing. This is one event that each Xaverian must experience and enjoy.

The Xavier School Fair - FEBRUARY 7-8, 2009


LUCEAT LUX!!!

No comments: