Monday, February 9, 2009

Parking Sensors at SM Mall of Asia

Upon my entrance in the car park of SM Mall of Asia I was stunned and a bit shocked because I can see green and red lights all over the place. I said to myself, it isn’t Christmas anymore but why are there still red and green lights flashing. I said to myself, such a waste of electricity. As I get near the parking, I noticed something… something really awesome. The red and green lights aren’t Christmas lights, they are lights of warning when a car is parked in the slot (red) and when there’s none (green), there is a built-in sensor on the device to detect if there is an object parked. Amazing!


For a car park so vast and wide like in SM Mall of Asia, it is really helpful that SM installed those devices to help the driver detect available slots for parking.

Great job SM, truly, you’ve got it all for us!

No comments: