Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rue de Mirage

I was surprised by a very very impromptu invitation by none other than Ms. Erika "Eka" Ongtauco at around 5:30pm telling me to watch the fashion show she is included in since no one will be able to watch as she strut her stuff on the ramp by modelling one of the designed clothes by some students under the School of Design and Arts from the University of Sto. Thomas (UST). It was held at Crossroads 77. Ticket price at Php 200.00. Went to support for Ms. Erika Ongtauco.

GO EKAAAA!!!!!

Eng and I went to the venue (Crossroads 77) a little later than expected, went up and down and up and down the stairs just to be able to find where Eka is but later on we decided to enter the basement 2 door instead to watch this so-called "fashion show" event. Tickets were left in the reception for us with our names on it. Thanks for the VIP treatment Eka. Anyways, upon entering, I was kinda surprised bec. it is more than what I expect, it was a full production fashion show complete with lights, sounds and sponsors as well. The event was quite successful since the seats were kinda full. Erika sent an SMS informing us there she is part of the 4th segment of the show. As Eng and I waited, we decided to give a rating at each girl model that came out with either a PASS or FAIL. It was fun criticizing them. After the event, I was so hungry already, Eka, Eng and I went to eat in Joey's Pepperoni. It was a fun impromptu night.

No comments: