Thursday, July 10, 2008

PRIVATE SALE of Topman

When I went home from work today, just about to eat my dinner, I noticed one thin red passport looking mail beside where the spoon, fork and plate had been laid. At first I am just ignoring it until I saw the huge shining PRIVATE SALE and it got my attention. I picked it up and read it. To my surprise it is the much-awaited Private Sale of Topman together with Topshop and Dorothy Perkins. This is what I've been waiting for since June. An invitation to a private sale of one of my most favorite brands.

A private sale is strictly by invitation only. It is not open to the public. It is open to all the invitees only so that we can have the first pick on the sale items available. You will present this invitation to the guard at the entrance of the store. After the private sale, then they will open it to everyone already. I feel so priveleged being invited again to this event of Robinson's Specialty Stores, the one who owns and managers Topshop, Topman and Dorothy Perkins as well as Wallis and Warehouse.

So to all the invitees see you guys on:

August 1, 2008 from 12nn to 9pm



No comments: