Thursday, August 28, 2008

La Tienda

When I say Spanish Cuisine.... what comes first into our minds are paella, gambas, salpicado, tapas..... then comes Casa Armas and then Alba. But little did we know that there is this cozy Spanish restaurant situated in Makati along Polaris St. near Jupiter St. called " LA TIENDA". Now this is what I call authentic Spanish Cuisine. The food is very delicious and very impressive as well.

We celebrated my mom's birthday in this restaurant. It is her choice and she wants us to try and have a taste of what spanish cuisine really means and La Tienda clearly explained it to us.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

I will make this entry a little different from all the other entries that I made with regards to the restaurant I tried. I don't need to say much! Try it and you will see!





No comments: