Sunday, March 22, 2009

Aubergine Restaurant and Patisserie

March is my favorite out of the 12 months, the reason is that it is my Birthday month. It is also the birthday month of my brother. I celebrate mine on the 21st and my brother celebrates his on the 23rd. And because of this, we celebrate our birthdays together. We usually celebrate it on the 22nd. And for this year, we went out to eat in this exquisitely classy 5-star restaurant located in 5th Ave., Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. The restaurant is none other than Aubergine. It is beside the HSBC building.

I am awed and surprised and very thankful for mom who will treat my brother and I here in this fabolous restaurant. This is my first time, my brother and my mom ate here a couple of times already. We were given a 5-star restaurant service. They don't even want you opening the doors, they will often if for you. Truly amazing. One can feel very pampered and special dining in this restaurant. Upon sitting, we were presented with 2 menus; the Ala Carte Menu and the Degustation Menu. The cheapest is Php 590.00 the most expensive is at Php 1750.00 per dish. I'm not going to talk about the Ala Carte but instead of the Degustation Menu. Thank you mom for treating us here in Aubergine. Love yah! Mwah!

The degustation menu is priced at Php 1950.00. I am sure you are wondering now what the hell is a degustation menu, well, it is also known as a set menu. It is a 7-course meal to pamper yourself and surprise yourself on what Aubergine can offer. Quite amazing, very tempting and most all definitely appetizing. The pics that you will see is the degustation menu (in order it is being placed in the menu and served) for the day here in Aubergine. It is definitely a WOW!!! One must experience this one to fully understand why Aubergine is THE Aubergine.






Aubergine is located in the 32nd & 5th Bldg. 5th Ave., cor. 32nd St. Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City. Please refer to the map below. Visit their website at http://www.aubergine.ph/index02.htm

No comments: