Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bandung "Rose Milk" (Part IV)

I first tasted this drink when I was in Singapore last 2006. It is so delicious that I finished 5 large cups of Bandung in a day. Well, yup, you guessed it right, my stomach grumbled and of course you know what happened next. I asked around what Bandung is and discovered it is a Indo-Malaysian drink. So this trip to Malaysia, I promised myself, I won't go home without drinking Bandung. I was about to give up but to my surprise, during our last lunch, it was a success, I found Bandung in the food republic (basement floor of The Pavillion).

Bandung is a milk drink with rose syrup. Simple as that but when you sip the drink, you will be amazed how milk and rose syrup be combined? Well, yup, they can be combined and it is very very delicious. It is refreshing and light. It is not very sweet and at the same time very light to the taste. I won't drink 5 large cups if it isn't delicious right? Bandung is about RM 2.60 which is about Php 36.50

No comments: