Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Jonas' Chronicles goes International - KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA

Dear Readers,

This is an open letter to all of you. As you will notice, the post that I will be featuring here will be about Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I went on a vacation to visit this wonderful city last March 12 to 16, 2009.

I am entitling this series as "THE JONAS' CHRONICLES GOES INTERNATIONAL AT KUALA LUMPUR, MALAYSIA" I really hope you enjoy reading as I tour you around the city with its spectacular architecture: The Petronas Twin Towers and The Sultan Abdul Samad Building, to the wonderful cuisine: Nasi Lemak and Nasi Goreng with local restaurants such as: Papa Rich and Madam Kwan and a local drink known as Bandung. To the magnificent shopping malls: The Pavillion and Suria KLCC and also about the shopping district of Bukit Bintang. Plus a feature about Genting: A City of Entertainment.

After reading this, I am sure that I will be enticing you to book a ticket to go to Kuala Lumpur instead of the usual destinations (Bangkok, Macau, Hong Kong, Singapore and etc.)

After my trip, Malaysia, particularly Kuala Lumpur, is already included in my one of the most favorite destinations list. And I hope it will be yours too.

No comments: