Saturday, May 31, 2008

Bvlgari New Parfum

I went to Rustan's Makati last week and just walked around to scout for something I want. I ended up in the perfume section. Well, perfume has always been my weakness. It is one of the things that I can't live without wearing. It is one of those things that I feel something is lacking whenever I go out of the house and realized I haven't put anything on. Anyways, something caught my interest. It is the new Bvlgari Aqva Marine Edition Pour Homme. It smells so good. I'm a fan of Bvlgari perfumes and I recently finished my 2nd bottle of Bvlgari Pour Homme Extreme. The thing with Bvlgari perfumes is that its scent is so unique that whenever you had a chance to sniff it you will quickly identify it as a Bvlgari perfume. Unlike other perfumes, there are so many scent imitations as well as fake ones available in the market. But of course, everythin has its ups and downs, for me the only down side I can think about this perfume is that itt costs more than the normal perfumes such as Armani, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Lacoste and etc. Well, its expected also the Bvlgari will always be more expensive than the rest.

So....

It's time to save up and lock all the money in the bank for me to be able to afford a bottle of the new Bvlgari Aqva Marine Edition Pour Homme Perfume.... I WISH I WISH...... anyways, to those who are reading this article, if ever you plan to give this to me as a gift, I welcome that too HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments: