Sunday, March 23, 2008

Je Suis Gormand

It is my brother's birthday today and we celebrated it in this restaurant in Bonifacio Global City. The restaurant is called JE SUIS GORMAND. Yes, it is a French restaurant... remember "Ratatouille" hehehehehe.... The food is really great... The price is a bit pricy but reasonable for the quality of the food and the ingredients that was used.

For appetizers, we ordered Portabello Mushrooms with fresh farm eggs

I wasn't able to take pictures of all the food that we ordered but I managed to take a pic of what I ordered, hehehehehe.... =)

For my main course, I ordered Blue Cheese Carbonara with Prawns and Bacon

And for dessert, we ordered Crepe with Banana Fritters and Banana Ice Cream....


I strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants something new, something great and something really delicious. It is worth the money and the time. It is located in Bonifacio Global City Taguig near Mcdonalds.

No comments: