Thursday, March 20, 2008

One Tree Hill's 100th Episode

After watching the 100th Episode of One Tree Hill (One Tree Hill Season 5 Episode 12) to be exact, there is only one statement that would summarize the whole episode, from Mr. Jeff Hidek of http://www.starnewsonline.com/ and Ms. Amy Hotz who contributed to the report, I quote " ...featuring a wedding, a surprise return and an emotional reunion..."

I thought the 100th episode will mark the end of the show luckily I was wrong, it marked the beginning of yet another journey with the cast and crew of One Tree Hill. I've read from a reliable source that One Tree Hill will have its 6th Season. Hooray!!

One Tree Hill has been a big part of my life for the past 4 years and 5 years in counting. This show is helping me think, reminding myself to be a better person, realizing that life has so much more to offer. Made me strong, made me fight and made me stand back up again. I know it sounds so cheezy but its true! Behind the image of being a girly teen drama show lies a deeper meaning to every fans out there who truly loves the show. Ever felt being silent and still for a few minutes after watching the episode, just sitting there thinking, recalling, reflecting? I do all the time..... its the connection between the viewers and the show itself.

Congratulations to the cast and crew of One Tree Hill and to its creator Mr. Mark Schwann!
** THE NEXT AIRING WILL BE ON THE 14TH OF APRIL **

Episode 12 by: Karen Roe

"You know, in life if u let it, you can always come up with reasons to give up. But if you don't you might just find love in places you've never imagined; in a new relationship or in your work or in your children. Whatever it is, just dont give up on it and if you don't get it.. well, you might get something better."


Sites that you can visit for more information:

Fansites:
http://www.onetreehillfans.com/
http://www.onetreehillweb.net/

Official Site:
http://www.cwtv.com/shows/one-tree-hill

ALSO.....

For information regarding the music / soundtrack of the episode. Update yourself with the up and coming artists ... their talent, their voice, their music..... (Click on the Banner)

No comments: