Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Scorching Summer Heat

A few weeks ago, I was wondering because the temperature is still very cool and comfy considering its already the middle of March. I keep saying to myself that I am sure it is global warming. This is the first time in my entire life that I have experienced cool weather during March.

BUT.................... I spoke to soon....

TODAY was SCORCHING HOT....

According to http://www.accuweather.com , which by the way for me is the most realible weather site ever built. Because it has a feature called REALFEEL TEMPERATURE. Realfeel is the temperature that we actually feel and experience. Because temperatures that are being reported in other weather sites and weather news is the air temperature of the place and not exactly what we are feeling. So Realfeel is the most accurate report on how hot or cold the temperature of a certain place is and it is only found in http://www.accuweather.com/

Anyways, going back, according to http://www.accuweather.com/ the temperature today in Manila is....

MANILA, PHILIPPINES --> Air Temperature 27 - 33 but the realfeel reported is 30 - 38. Imagine that, 30 is the coldest OMG!!!!! now that is what i call scorching. I remember during the cold nights we experienced a few weeks ago, the temperature is somewhere between 18 - 27. Can you imagine, the hottest before is the coldest now...... SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSHHH!!!

on the brighter side, SUMMER IS HERE EVERYONE!!! lose those pounds ( I hope I can lose mine!), bring out those shades, suntan, sunscreens and beach towel!!

No comments: