Wednesday, April 16, 2008

E=MC2

YEEEEHAAAAAAAA!!!

I bought Mariah Carey's new album at Greenbelt today. It was released last April 14 here in Manila. Luckily, I was able to buy because we had a meeting with PowerMac Center for MSi-ECS this afternoon with the vendors of Targus who came from Singapore and Malaysia. While waiting for Mr. Lawrence of PowerMac Center, I sneaked out and headed straight to Music One, which is besides PowerMac and bought myself a copy of her new album. I was so excited but unfortunately I am so busy today that I haven't even listened to it yet. I was given a free poster and a VIP Invitation for free!!! hahahahahaa Did I tell you I'm a huge fan? HAHAHAHAHA Not only do I adore her wonderful voice, she is also sizzling hot for me! I'm both a fan and an admirer..... hahahahahahaahha

So far here are the list of her albums that I have (NOTE: ALL ORIGINAL!!!!) hahahahaha

1.) Mariah Carey - Self Titled Album - 1990
2.) Mariah Carey - Emotions - 1991
3.) Mariah Carey - Music Box - 1993
4.) Mariah Carey - Fantasy - 1995
5.) Mariah Carey - Butterfly - 1997
6.) Mariah Carey - #1's - 1998
7.) Mariah Carey - Rainbow - 1999
8.) Mariah Carey - Greatest Hits - 2001
9.) Mariah Carey - Glitter - 2001
10.) Mariah Carey - Charmbracelet - 2002
11.) Mariah Carey - The Remixes - 2003
12.) Mariah Carey - The Emancipation of Mimi - 2005
13.) Mariah Carey - E=MC2 - 2008

The only album that I lack is Mariah's MTV Unplugged Album

No comments: