Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Think Positive!

People always say "THINK POSITIVE!" it is easier said than done though. Human beings naturally tend to look at things negatively resulting to stress and anxiety and it may lead to depression. We have to control the negativity inside us. It will always lead to our downfall. True, thinking positive will always exude a better aura. Yes, it is the usual Hallmark greeting when people say THINK POSITIVE but for me, it is the best Hallmark greeting ever invented. It is hard, yes, believe me, I'm a pessimist more than an optimist kind of a person but I am trying to teach myself everyday to be more positive. It is a life-long learning process but as long as you know that you have an ounce of positivity left, plant it, nurture it, it will grow to a beautiful crop one day.

A good friend and officemate response was....

"Eh di reload tapos kasa ulit!" (Then, reload again!)

When I said.....

"Kapag naubusan ng bala, YARE!" (If you ran out of bullets, your DEAD!)

And followed it up with...

"Always think positive!"

Because I shared to him how my day went in MSI today. Today was the most stressful and tiring day I've experienced during my 2-weeks stay in MSI.

Then I remembered the original quote I wrote years ago....

"RELEASE THE NEGATIVITY AND EMBRACE THE POSSIBILITY OF A NEW TOMORROW"

No comments: